Nutrients per serving
- Protein: 6.0 grams
- Fat: 17.0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 21.0 grams
- Calories: 262
For variety try a wrap. They're the perfect portable package. Pack along a ripe juicy pear, oat date bars and a frozen Tetra box milk shake.
Cooking Time: not applicable
Servings: 3 medium wraps
- 4 oz (125 g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) diced Ontario Sweet Red or Yellow Pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) shredded Ontario Carrot
- 1 Ontario Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 medium whole-wheat wraps (tortillas)
In bowl, soften cream cheese with spoon. Stir in red pepper, carrot and onion until well combined. Lay wraps on work surface. Spread approximately 3 tbsp (45 mL) of filling on each wrap and roll-up; cut in half diagonally. Pack in reusable plastic container or wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap.
Tip: This veggie spread can also be packed along with a spreader and whole-grain crackers and apple wedges. Or try it on mini bagels.