Fun Food Facts
- Coronation grapes are an almost seedless grape created in Canada. They’re a cross between the black Patricia grape and the Himrod grape.
- Twenty grapes make up one serving of Vegetables and Fruit. Groovy!
In Ontario, Coronation grapes are available fresh how many months of the year?
Answer: b (Mid-August to Mid-September)
Eat it up!
Ontario Icy Grapes
Looking for a way to beat the heat? Get the real deal with frozen “fruit-sicles” made using Ontario Coronation grapes. Grape-ilicious!
- Split up Ontario grapes into small bunches.
- Wash the single serving bunches.
- Place the Ontario grapes in freezer bags and freeze for a cool refreshing snack anytime. Enjoy!