Follow Foodland Ontario on Twitter»
News from the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs»
Foodland Ontario Partners
We’ve grown beyond just fruits and vegetables!
The Foodland Ontario program has expanded from the produce section of your grocery store. Now you can look for us in the meat, dairy and egg sections!
Look for the Foodland Ontario logo on these products when you are shopping!
- Are you interested in Ontario pickled products? Great in sandwiches or as a snack! Check out Sunshine Pickles for more information: www.picklesplease.ca
- Looking for a change from “regular” milk & cheese? Why don’t you try some goat milk products right from the Ontario farm? www.goatmilkproducts.ca.
- How about giving Organic Meadow organic products a try? You can find out more information about their products at: www.organicmeadow.ca
- Having trouble finding Ontario cheese? Look no further than Jensen Cheese: www.jensencheese.ca
- If you want a yummy Ontario snack try Chippery Chips- available at Sobeys. www.chippery.com
- If you're looking for Organic Ontario maple syrup you can find it at Longo’s: www.longos.com
- Look for Compliments brand Ontario chicken, beef and pork raised without antibiotics: www.sobeys.com or www.compliments.ca
- Have you sampled delicious Ontario corn fed beef yet? Available at your local butcher and independent retailers. www.ontariocornfedbeef.com
- Are you trying to come up with a fast, easy, quick, delicious Ontario snack? Look no further than Ontario popping corn! Check out the website to find out where to buy! http://www.ontariopoppingcorn.com/
- Look for Western Creamery products with the Foodland Ontario logo in major retailers across the province. www.westerncreamery.com
- Are you trying to find an amazing Ontario sour cream product? Look for Gay Lea, Ontario sour cream at your local grocer. http://www.gaylea.com/
- Are you interested in cooking up a delicious Ontario egg? Look for Gray Ridge Egg Farms eggs available throughout the province, co-branded with Foodland Ontario. http://www.grayridge.com